harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib] anyone else seeing a failure in o.a.h.text.tests.java.text.DateFormatSymbolsTest#test_hashCode ? (ubuntu x86)
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:35:06 GMT
I just got CC working on the Ubunut 6 x86 box, and now that I know to
ignore the 'replaceregexp' error (ahem!) and the misleading warnings
about being unable to load various classlib exclude files...

I get a failure in

    org.apache.harmony.text.tests.java.text.DateFormatSymbolsTest

in the

   test_hashCode

test, failing w/ the complaint that hashCode() returned negative number.

Seems like no one else is seeing it (according to the alert
stream...)  Anyone?

geir