harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] VM interface docs ?
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:37:29 GMT

On Jan 23, 2007, at 10:30 AM, Tim Ellison wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

>>> Can we get these linked from, or preferably 'moved to', the website?
>>
>> yes please.  Just manually make a directory
>
> Where are you thinking?  directly in the in the site/docs tree?

I wasn't thinking dropping them in SVN, but rather just dropping the
docs into minotaur.  It means that in the event of a minotaur crash
and disk loss, that material would have to be manually restored.

I've done the same thing w/ javadoc in the past on the theory that it
was of secondary importance and easy to regenerate.

geir