harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] HUG (Harmony User Group) in China?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 06:17:01 GMT
Hi, I saw many people here are from China. It's close to Chinese
Spring Festival, do we want to have some China HUG event? We can have
some talks on Harmony and then have some beer.

People (Harmony developers or users or observers) from companies,
institutes, universities, or anywhere are welcome to join the event. I
know some friends from Linux community are also interested in Harmony,
we can invite them to join us. If there are enough interests to
participate, we can invite Geir to join us as well. :-)

If you don't want to speak in this list, please drop me an email
(xiaofeng.li@gmail.com). Depending on the geo distribution, we need
firstly decide which city is the best place to meet. Cheers!

Thanks,
xiaofeng