harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ronald Servant" <ronald.serv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build][dependencies] msvcr71.dll problem
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:07:14 GMT
> %WINNT%\System32 is a standard path for any installation.
> If you have different versions of MSVC you will have different name for the
> library: msvcr71.dll.
> Don't you have this lib in %WINNT%\System32  folder with MSVS installed?

No, we have repackaged our tooling to eliminate the use of Visual
Editor and essentially have a zip file that we extract to a random
location on our system.  We then run a batch file to setup our
environment.  We do not perform a standard install.

J9 VM Development
IBM Ottawa Software Lab

View raw message