harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc][drlvm] roadmap for DRLVM
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:43:52 GMT
I've committed the roadmap. I've noticed that once the site is built, many
files differ from what is in svn. Seems like the files were edited manually
in the docs/ directory

For example the last revision of
xdocs/auth_cont_quest.xml
is 476551

while
docs/auth_cont_quest.html
has also 480904 after 476551

Nadya, either you missed guidelines in standard/site/README.txt or
I missed that we agreed not to follow them :)

Thanks,
Mikhail