harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc][drlvm] roadmap for DRLVM
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:20:27 GMT
2007/1/11, Konovalova, Svetlana <svetlana.konovalova@intel.com>:
> IMHO it makes sense to add a link from [1] to [2].
>
> >I suggest to move content of the wiki page to the website
> The content changes all the time, ant it's easier to edit wiki pages
> than site ones...

Why DRLVM is different? We have all other components roadmap on the web site
asnd it would be logical to have all them in a single style

Moreover the set of links (categories of items) looks rather stable:

Core VM Development Items
JIT Development Tasks
Known non bug issues and limitations.
kernel classes/natives code sharing.
TODO Items
Documentation TODO

So the items themselves (that change indeed) would be on a wiki anyway...

Thanks,
Mikhail