harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][text] o.a.h.text.tests.java.text.DateFormatSymbolsTest#test_hashCode()
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:30:40 GMT

On Jan 26, 2007, at 2:31 AM, Naveen Neelakantam wrote:

> On Jan 25, 2007, at 4:13 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
>> Ok - modified.
>>
>> Now CC is running w/o failures in standard SVN configuration on
>> Ubuntu 6 running on em64t
>>
>> Naveen, you should have no problems either...
>
> You were correct sir.  The classlib tests passed for the first time!
>
> Should I try getting rid of the perTest flag?

Try it.  See what happens.  I'm running ok w/o it on unbuntu 6 on an
older dual proc box.

> Also shouldn't emails from my CC have shown up on the alerts list
> by now?

I was just pondering the same question about myself.  I've added an
intentional failure in classlib, and then configured so that

mail_server=mail.optonline.net
from address, to address...

as I don't have smtp running on the test box, so I figured I could
just tell it where to go.  It doesn't seem to be working.  But I
don't see any bounces, nor do I see any moderator/admin messages from
the ASF mail infrastructure.

It would be nice if we had an ant target to to a test mail, becuase
waiting around for something to break is a *slow* process.  I'm gonna
look at that if no one has a better idea.

geir