harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] anyone else seeing a failure in o.a.h.text.tests.java.text.DateFormatSymbolsTest#test_hashCode ? (ubuntu x86)
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 04:15:36 GMT

On Jan 24, 2007, at 11:12 PM, Naveen Neelakantam wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2007, at 10:09 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>

>> On Jan 24, 2007, at 11:00 PM, Naveen Neelakantam wrote:
>>
>>> Umm...  I get that failure.  I just haven't got around to
>>> reporting it.
>>
>> LOL.  Don't let us rush you or anything...
>
> Ok.  :-)
>

>>> My CC reports to www.harmonytest.org as "UIUC".  It's been
>>> failing for a while.
>>>
>>> Which reminds me, should my CC setup be sending emails to the
>>> alerts email?
>>
>> How to put this.....  ah.... YES! :)
>
> I'll reconfigure it now.

Cool - thanks.  I'm going to have to do that tomorrow for the two
machines here, so I hope it's not that hard. :)

Besides getting more machines in the mix, I wanted to change CC so
have the machine readable data in the alert mails, so we can start to
process them and have a "status dashboard" somewhere updated in real-
time.  Sorting though the alert list is a pita...

geir