harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [build][dependencies] msvcr71.dll problem
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:29:53 GMT
I thought we already came up with a very reasonable solution that
actually improved the integrity of things :

      copy it from the system32 directory when building

What happened to that solution?  What you are proposing works, but we
can't redistribute proprietary binaries from apache infrastructure,
and we're going to trip over this at some point.  Why not make it
clean from here going forward?

geir