harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Afremov" <pavel.n.afre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] stress.Stack causes a, "sigsegv in vm code" on a 2 cpu rhel4 box
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:22:30 GMT
+1

But at first we should turn on SOE support on x86_64. As I said before I
can't contribute it due strange behavior of thread system. Protecting any
page on the stack bring to breakage of synchronization system. So it should
be investigated.

In any case -Xss support is not high priority task, I think.