harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][pre-integration testing] is it OK to skip 'interpreter' mode in pre-integration testing?
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:33:17 GMT
Hello everyone,

now the 'build.bat test' target for DRLVM include run of jvmti, smoke and
kernel tests in different modes. The slowest one is interpreter. My question
is: may we exclude this mode from the pre-integration testing and add the
run of regression suite instead of it? It reduces the pre-integration
testing time from ~1 hour up to ~15 minutes. Is it critical? Can we just add
new tests to the 'test' target?  Of cause, CC runs of DRLVM tests should
include all modes of runs to detect regression.

 thanks, Vladimir