harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [classlib][build] exclude list impl issues
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 04:28:22 GMT
OK. Current changes for exclude lists were integrated and now we have
3-level exclude list:

exlude.common - tests, that failed over all platforms

exclude.<platform> - tests, that failed over specific platform only

exclude.<platform>.interm - tests that failed time to time over specific
platform only.

Any file in this chain may be skipped. Final exclude lists are generated at
the build time and stored to the ${hy.hdk}/build directory. Thanks to Alexei
Zakharov for this changes.

But I have one more question to discuss: should we use the tests from
'intermittently failed' exclude list for preintegration testing? If we use
it we may miss some regression when intermittently failed test will failed
constantly however if we does not use it we need to run test twice
sometimes.
What is correct behavior?

  thanks, Vladimir