harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][portlib] the portlib tests failed to compile on Windows platform
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:54:19 GMT
Seems, it does not work :(

Output is (note, it does not depend on if/unless in the string <target
name="-test-module" unless/if="test.portlib"):

support-jar:
      [jar] Building jar:
C:\harmony.top\classlib\trunk\deploy\build\test\support.jar
test-modules:
-compile-native-tests:
-run-native-tests:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\harmony.top\classlib\trunk\build\test_report
     [echo] init: passed
     [echo] hyerror: passed
     [echo] hytime: passed
     [exec] Result: 1
     [echo] hyfile: FAILED
touch-errors-file:
-test-module:
-check-for-empty:
-process-empty:
process-empty:
full-report:

but if you add 'if="test.portlib"' to the targets '-compile-native-tests'
and '-run-native-tests' no tests will be run and build failed on the
'-check-for-empty' target only with message "build\test_report not found".

 Thanks, Vladimir