harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][drlvm] help running classlib tests
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 04:36:49 GMT
On 1/19/07, Naveen Neelakantam <neelakan@uiuc.edu> wrote:

> > Please, uncomment the line 238 (<!--jvmarg arg="-
> > Dhy.test.forkmode=perTest"
> > /-->) in the configuration to do it.
>
> That seems to have done the trick.  I am only getting 1 failure and 1
> error now.

Yes, this mode more stable while each small TestCase were runs in the proper
vm without any history. But it is does not solve problem just hide it :(

> Is there a way to run an individual test manually so that
> I can place the output into a JIRA?

You can run it through the common build targets from the classlib/trunk
directory like:
ant -Dtest.jre.home=<path_to_jre> -Dtest.case=<test_case_name, like
javax.swing.text.AbstractDocumentTest<http://www.harmonytest.org/testapp.do;jsessionid=C8801A28DE8DAA2F397102C697DAE3FF?method=showresult&id=6716456>>
-Dbuild.module=swing test

or through the command line:
<path_to_jre>/bin/java -cp
<path_to_tests,modules\swing\bin\test>:depends\jars\junit_3.8.2\junit.jar:deploy\build\test\support.jar
junit.textui.TestRunner
javax.swing.text.AbstractDocumentTest<http://www.harmonytest.org/testapp.do;jsessionid=C8801A28DE8DAA2F397102C697DAE3FF?method=showresult&id=6716456>

Thanks, Vladimir