harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build] exclude list impl issues
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:37:54 GMT
On 1/16/07, Alexey Varlamov <alexey.v.varlamov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've some concerns with recent updates for x-list support: can we use
> a common macros instead of copy-pasting 4 new targets into build.xml
> for each module?
> Or, if we can neglect creating a compiled x-file
> (${hy.hdk}/build/<module>.exclude), just use "if" attribute of
> <excludesfile>, like this:
>
> <available property="x.list.exist"
> file="exclude.${hy.platform}.${hy.test.vm.name}"/>
>            <batchtest>
>                <fileset dir="${src.test.java}">
>                    <include name="**/*Test.java"/>
>                    <excludesfile name="exclude.common"/>
>                    <excludesfile name="${exclude.file} if="x.list.exist"
> />
>                </fileset>
>            </batchtest>

The exclude.common also may be missed.

And I hope in nearest future Harmony will support module-based work so
exclude lists should be copied to somewhere in HDK to run tests. Also I
prefer one exclude list for each module in built space.

Also, I suggest to delete empty x-list remained after introducing common
> lists.
>
> Another issue is with "hy.test.vm.name", it was a surprise for me that
> it is not autodetected yet. Most obvious way to get it is to read
> "java.vm.name" property, this only requires running trivial test.

This feature will be implemented soon.

 Thanks, Vladimir