harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][prefs] Call for experts in Preferences API & Windows Registry (HARMONY-1751)
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:00:39 GMT
Hi,

 I think that it may be interesting for people who have experience with
Windows registry and Preferences API.
The issue[1] is still in my todo list and I do hope to resolve it by
myself. Any help with sorting things out is greatly appreciated.

Briefly, There is inconsistency with RI for Preferences class implementation
that is OS-depended and not explicitly specified. In our case it depends on
Windows registry and user's rights. Details in [1].

[1]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1751

Stepan Mishura