harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [OT] Attempting to build classlibs on a Mac
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:26:15 GMT
On 10/01/07, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 5) The SegmentTest was failing, and so was commented out with an
> > excludes.linux.ibm property in the modules/pack200/make. (As an aside,
> > I don't know how to enable it again, since it now works; is it just
> > deleting this file?)
>
> No, you just need to delete the test name from the list. As a result
> you will get an empty file but it is ok.

Seems like a bit of detritus, especially if all tests are meant to
run. I think the absence of a file is a stronger statement (all tests
pass) than files which may have to be individually examined to
determine whether there's an excluded test or not.

> BTW, there is another way to run the test that is currently excluded:
> ant -Dbuild.module=pack200
> -Dtest.case=org.apache.harmony.pack200.tests.SegmentTest test

I just ran the tests in the IDE and it worked :-)

Alex.