harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [classlib][pack200] Updated project and build
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:00:39 GMT
If you mean 'that jar to mean the pack200-java5, yes, the source is
included. In fact, I've defined it as a separate source folder, and
the build.xml actually compiles those source files and merges the
contents into the generated pack200.jar and pack200-src.jar. They're
just compiled with the appropriate targets.

So the existence of the .jar is really just to support running in the
IDE. I've also added comments in the README about it.

Alex.