harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Henrik Stahl" <hst...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [general] Harmony performance page
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:12:57 GMT

Hm. We may have an issue here, I'll check with BEA legal why that
statement is there. Please refrain from publishing any performance
results on the JRockit evalutation VM until further notice.

There is no such restriction in the standard BEA JRockit. License here:
http://commerce.bea.com/products/weblogicjrockit/50_eula.jsp

-- Henrik

by email and then delete it.