harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [general] Harmony performance page
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:23:20 GMT
Wow, that's magnificent! :)
+1 for adding into the Development menu.

Suggestions:
- add a short intro at the page start (how it's calculated, purpose
measurement, frequency of updates, anything)
- add a link to this page from home page, from hdk, from roadmap page,
and from wiki frontpage (?)
- add a link to this page to the sitemap
What do you say?

Cheers,
Nadya