harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib] VM interface docs ?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:29:47 GMT
Hi,
I committed the first site version of the DoxygenStart page for DRLVM,
http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/DoxygenStart.html . This
has some intro and defines links to the sources.
I also left some blank space to add instructions for regenerating
locally. I suspect this is what Geir wanted to have when saying:
>> You also might think about creating the "drop into" directory as
>> part of the site, and having a simple page that the *site* creates
>> that sits in that directory, that has information about what is
>> supposed to go there, how a user can generate it, etc.  Have that
>> page be the same name as the "index" page of the generated doxygen
>> stuff.
However, I'm not quite sure I understand what Geir suggests, so I left
this mostly blank. Suggestions on what to write on the page are welcome.

Cheers,
Nadya

personal
site