harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][drlvm] VM interface docs ?
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:55:59 GMT
Hi,
As a first attempt, I've posted the generated drlvm Doxygen bundles on
the website.
[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/DoxygenStart.html is
the starting page with links to all the bundles.
[2] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/intf/html/index.html
is the starting page for the highest-level interfaces
[3] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/drlvm/html/index.html
is the starting page for the Big Bundle

Please take a look and tell me what you think:
- is this the correct place for the docs?
- are you ok with making the starting page a part of the svn-ed website
while the rest is directly posted to the server?
- do we need all the component specific bundles OR shall we have the
top-level interfaces [2] and the Big Bundle with everything [3] only?
- any suggestions?

Cheers,
Nadya