harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib] VM interface docs ?
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:44:59 GMT
Geir,
>I wasn't thinking dropping them in SVN, but rather just dropping the
>docs into minotaur.
I like this approach. I'll regenerate the Doxygen docs for DRLVM
inter-component interfaces and post them there, ok?
Do I understand correctly that you sftp to minotaur, put the archive to
/www/harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm|classlib/doxygen and unzip?

After the docs are there, We can scan the website for actual and
potential references to classlib and DRLVM Doxygen docs and fix these
with new links. What do you say?

Cheers,
Nadya