harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][website] finalizing changes to nav pane
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:31:20 GMT
Hi, about
>Just wondering.  I thought we were having a discussion about that
>stuff...

I double-checked the thread, seems like no more open navbar related
issues remain. The recent emails mostly concern restructuring of project
guidelines page. For example, the question where to place description of
voting and types of action items is still open, and a potential
extension of the Committers page with definition of committers and other
project roles is under discussion.

Cheers,
Nadya

only.