harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] Website says still incubating?
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:18:50 GMT
Hi,
I finally got to this issue - sorry for a longish pause.
The build_classlib page has been removed, and I also edited the only
page that used to reference it (developing with eclipse). The classlib
component page already points to the getting started materials, no edits
required there.
I'll check that the updates appear on the site and re-do google search
to see what comes up on top now :)

Cheers,
Nadya

>>> for getting and building the code -