harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [build][doc] building on Debian
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:07:57 GMT
Alexei,
Great to hear about another achievement of our team!
Do you think the difficulties you report are permanent or relatively
temporary? If this is persistent, we can amend the 'Getting Started'
file; otherwise, I suggest that you add this info to our Wiki
troubleshooting pages. What do you say?

Cheers,
Nadya