harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][drlvm] roadmap for DRLVM
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:04:15 GMT
My $0.02 on this:
Roadmap and todo seem different in the level of detail, though both
speak about the future. And yes, a blank DRLVM roadmap on the website is
no good.

My suggestion: have some rather high-level wording of VM roadmap on the
website and a link to the TODO Wiki page to show which specific items
are needed for the roadmap. Do you agree? Any volunteers to make up the
generic wording for the site?

Cheers,
Nadya