harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][general] How to test the performance of Harmony
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:58:36 GMT
That sounds like the right way. We will,  put up a page on Harmony with
results on some typical benchmarks like Scimark, DaCapo including
configuration used, results etc. We can use that as a start to understand
progress over time.

If folks are interested in tracking more benchmarks, they can add to the
page and post results that they are actively tracking.

Rana