harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [OT] HUG (Harmony User Group) in China?
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:43:04 GMT

On Jan 19, 2007, at 8:22 PM, Yu Zhang wrote:

> I'm from USTC in Hefei, Anhui. It is hard to get together in one
> city in the near future.

One solution for this would be to have a kickoff meeting somewhere
you all agree on, and then go to your separate places and setup local
chapters if there's enough local interest.

Maybe think about having the kickoff meeting in two parts - a
standard HUG meeting, and then a secondary "HUG leaders meething" for
people who want to go start their own HUG chapters.

(and yes, I'd love to come to an event like that, as I think others
would as well!)

geir