harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [OT] HUG (Harmony User Group) in China?
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:40:55 GMT

On Jan 19, 2007, at 1:17 AM, Xiao-Feng Li wrote:

> Hi, I saw many people here are from China. It's close to Chinese
> Spring Festival, do we want to have some China HUG event? We can have
> some talks on Harmony and then have some beer.

You can also have some beer while having your talks on harmony. :)

> People (Harmony developers or users or observers) from companies,
> institutes, universities, or anywhere are welcome to join the event. I
> know some friends from Linux community are also interested in Harmony,
> we can invite them to join us. If there are enough interests to
> participate, we can invite Geir to join us as well. :-)
>
> If you don't want to speak in this list, please drop me an email
> (xiaofeng.li@gmail.com). Depending on the geo distribution, we need
> firstly decide which city is the best place to meet. Cheers!

Would you object to this as a notice on the "news" section of harmony
front page?  Will make it easier for people to find.  We can put your
email address on it for now, or if you have a web page setup
somewhere, we can add that.

geir