harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [doc][drlvm] roadmap for DRLVM
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:22:39 GMT
Yep -

I think having the info on the site, and then a link at the bottom
with "For most recent updates, look here!" or something, allows us to
capture the information on the website (and then also bundle it in
distros etc), as well as make it easy for people to find updates.

Also, maybe we can start seeing if it makes sense to have 1:1
relationships between certain web and wiki pages, so that it's easy
to find the right place to add stuff, from the perspective of the site?

geir