harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][native-code][test] How about use some unit test tools to write native unit test code?
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:58:36 GMT
Hi All:

As I said previously, I want to write some native unit tests. Now, all of
the native test code are of the following 2 forms:
1. native mains
2. java mains + jni methods

How about introduce some automatic unit test tools such as CUNIT, NUNIT etc
into our test framework? Is there any licence problem?
AFAIK, CUNIT is of GPL licence and NUNIT is of zlib.

IMHO, they both are ok.Since we only use them as dll not as source code.
Your opinion?

Best regards

--
Spark Shen