harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony performance page
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:13:43 GMT
Henrik Stahl wrote:
> Hm. We may have an issue here, I'll check with BEA legal why that
> statement is there. Please refrain from publishing any performance
> results on the JRockit evalutation VM until further notice.
>
> There is no such restriction in the standard BEA JRockit. License here:
> http://commerce.bea.com/products/weblogicjrockit/50_eula.jsp

Sure, thanks Henrik.

My main point was that its great to have JRockit as another top-class
commercial VM to help guide Harmony's development.  If there are any
design points in Harmony classlib or VM interface that you think would
unduly affect JRockit achieving peak performance then we should talk
about them too.

Regards,
Tim