harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] JRockit H27.2.1 for Harmony Class Library released now
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:51:52 GMT
Welcome Tuva, thanks for the note.  It's great to see another VM made
available to help progress Harmony development.

I'm particularly interested to hear about your experiences in
implementing the VM interface to the class libraries, and any
suggestions that you have for improvements.

You ask that we send questions about this release to the BEA forums --
will you also be monitoring this mailing list for Harmony-specific
discussion?  Again, just thinking about how we can get the widest
audience for the discussion of a portable VM interface.

Regards,
Tim