harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] libXmu-dev and libxtst-dev
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:29:22 GMT
Mark Hindess wrote:
> And the reason nothing has been done is that the above .cpp file says:
>
>   /* This file is based on X11 headers and was originally autogenerated by
>    * nativebridge tool.  It has since been modified by hand. */
>
> I think someone was trying to find out if the generator could be
> released so we could fix within the project??

I have tweaked this file already, and was the one that changed the
comment to say it had been modified by hand.  While it would be great to
have the tool in the project, I don't think we should hold things up on
the hope it is contributed.

The changes are localized to the same area I modified last time.  I'll
put them in and see if it helps people.

Right now it will just check for X11 version 6, or the development
(unversioned) libraries.

Oleg: should the AWT code also work with versions 4, 5 and 7 ... ?

Regards,
Tim