harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sunny Chan <mailingl...@sunnychan.org.uk>
Subject Re: [general] gcc version 4.x as our
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:27:48 GMT
Hi Geir,

That doesn't really affect that - LSB is based on POSIX, and they are pretty
much just a agreed version of glibc/libstdc++/etc that all Linux vendor would
pledge to implement - of course that doesn't mean you should use library calls
there is, which compromise the portability to other Unices, just like how you
compile to certain version of RH/Suse/etc, but you also compile on other Unixces
too.

Thanks