harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][xml] Update version of Xerces
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:55:08 GMT
Came back to do this again yesterday, and the failure below had
magically disappeared for me (testing on Windows).  I assumed
that it had been fixed by one of the other patches we applied in the
meantime so committed the update to use Xerces 2.9.0 in r492942, but one
of the continuous build systems failed (the other passed ok), so I have
rolled it back in r493054.

If I can get it to fail reliably on my machine again I'll grab a dump to
see what is happening.

Regards,
Tim