harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Garner <robin.gar...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: [drlvm] finalizer design questions
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 05:29:16 GMT

>> and we should all get back to doing something
>> productive.
>

> Good point.   As painful as it is, hammering out a workable design is
> actually productive.  Robin, thanks for bearing with us through this
> process.  As usual, your input is valuable.

Sorry didn't mean to sound so negative.  I've followed this duscussion
with interest, but I think it passed the point of being productive a
little while ago ;)

Speaking of productive things, I've been looking into why JikesRVM sucks
on the DaCapo xalan benchmark, has anyone been doing the same for
DRLVM/harmony ?

--
Robin Garner
Dept. of Computer Science