harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] 100% 1.5 API coverage for Harmony and CORBA.
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:32:03 GMT

On Jan 17, 2007, at 11:11 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:

>> so what do we do?  I'm hoping that we can find a way to achieve this
>> w/o us having to have "shadow" or duplicate code here...
> That would be great. Can you suggest something?

No.

<joke>
  I had the idea of not to shadow.  your turn - tell us how :)
</joke>

This is like a running joke I have with a friend of mine - we're both
from startup backgrounds and now working at big companies.  The joke
is that we're going to do another startup, the only question is
what.  I keep telling him that "lets do another startup" is my idea
and contribution to the effort, and the ball is in his court for a
matching contribution, namely suggesting what we're going to do. :)

Seriously, I don't understand the problem well enough.  IIRC, didn't
Darren from Yoko make some progress on this?

geir