harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Yakushev" <andrey.yakus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][doc] duplicated thread manager doc in svn source tree
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:03:51 GMT
Nadya,

I prefer seIf-documented sources and so I consider files with DRLVM
documentation
    /harmony/standard/site/docs/subcomponents/drlvm
virtually placed somewhere in
    /harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/.../doc
with obvious reasons why it is not such currently.

In other words doc files should be moved thus if we ever prepared
mixed source and doc bundle.

So current state is good enough for me. :)

Thanks,
Andrey