harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Yakushev" <andrey.yakus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][doc] duplicated thread manager doc in svn source tree
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:41:25 GMT
I think we definitely should get rid of documents duplication. So I
agree with these files removing at present.

As for vm/thread/doc directory, it can exist and contain component
implementation specific docs. If we ever have another TM
implementation it can have another impl peculiarities in
vm/thread_v2/doc.

vm/doc ideally should contain generic description of VM as a set of
standard associated components. But it can happen sometimes in future,
because current docs usually combines interface and implementation
description.

Thanks,
Andrey