harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classlib] [security] equals method that just returns false
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 02:40:16 GMT
Assuming the class is actually a Comparator, that's probably fine,
though it does seem a little weird. A Comparator is supposed to
implement an equals method to determine if two Comparators are logical
equal such that given two different instances they would both sort
something exactly the same way. Perhaps this class is just saying that
can never be possible.

-Nathan