harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [classlib] anyone else seeing a failure in o.a.h.text.tests.java.text.DateFormatSymbolsTest#test_hashCode ? (ubuntu x86)
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:31:31 GMT
[snip]

>>> If that test is locally excluded, can you un-exclude so we can
>>> get an email?
>>
>> The from address will be nomail@frigga.cs.uiuc.edu
>>
>> My exclude lists are the same as what is in svn.
>
> Then it never actualy passed the tests?

You caught me.  :-)

Actually, I've tried to openly discuss my progress on the dev list.
Once upon a time the drlvm unit tests would cause CC to just hang
(the now infamous stress.Mix).  Then hundreds of classlib tests were
failing (mostly awt stuff, as you are now seeing).  Now the drlvm
unit tests pass and for the classlib tests I see 1 failure and 1
error (using the perTest workaround).

My plan was to report them, wait for them to get fixed and _then_
switch my CC over to notifying the alerts list.  You have brilliantly
foiled said plan.  :-)

Naveen