harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [website] Harmony site improvement
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:38:30 GMT
Alexei,

>A great job! Although I believe the key point should be site content, I
>don't object.
No doubt, content is the key point. But if this content is furnished in
a nice manner, its perception increases several times. :) When the text
is presented in a right way, reader's attention is not distracted with a
small font or incorrect text layout, and the person is concentrated only
on the content. This is the main reason for making the proposed changes.

>At the example you provide you place a space before a column. Is it
>correct from the point of English typography?
It's a misprint, of course. BTW the content (xml and html files) was not
changed. Only the site.css file was modified, so this typo isn't the
result of improvement changes.)

Best regards,
Sveta