harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] JRockit H27.2.1 for Harmony Class Library released now
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:04:52 GMT
Hi Tuva,

No, the first thing came to my mind when I saw your announcement was
to try jRockitVM with the current Harmony classlib version located on
my hard drive - something like r501436.

However, today I've also run it with old r487452 - works good, no
crashes, no dumps. Really big thanks for this!

With Best Regards,
Alexei

p.s. It would be nice to understand what prevents it from running on
fresh classlib snapshots. BTW can anyone reproduce this?

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD