harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Volynets, Vera" <vera.volyn...@intel.com>
Subject [drlvm][classloader] Eliminate platform.h from vm to use icu module
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:54:37 GMT
Hello everyone,

I need to use icu module in vm to check method and field of class files
versions 45 and lower.

I encountered a problem to use icu module because of conflict of
headers: platform.h from icu and platform.h from vm.

So I suggest eliminating platform.h from vm. HARMONY-3073

This header is old and consists of almost unused code.

If you know how to make it better, please, let me know.

Also I noticed that many files need to be cleaned up.

VM suffers from too many lines of old and dead code.

Vera Volynets

Intel Enterpise Solutions Software Division