harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][portlib] the portlib tests failed to compile on Windows platform
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:36:40 GMT

On 24 January 2007 at 18:54, "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladimir@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems, it does not work :(

What is the output in the generated test report?  You can browse to it
but it will probably be in a file called:

  build/test_report/html/native/portlib/1_hyfile-out.txt

FYI: I've added more verbose errors to the latest version in svn.

> Output is (note, it does not depend on if/unless in the string <target
> name="-test-module" unless/if="test.portlib"):
>
> support-jar:
>       [jar] Building jar:
> C:\harmony.top\classlib\trunk\deploy\build\test\support.jar
> test-modules:
> -compile-native-tests:
> -run-native-tests:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: C:\harmony.top\classlib\trunk\build\test_report
>      [echo] init: passed
>      [echo] hyerror: passed
>      [echo] hytime: passed
>      [exec] Result: 1
>      [echo] hyfile: FAILED
> touch-errors-file:
> -test-module:
> -check-for-empty:
> -process-empty:
> process-empty:
> full-report:
>
> but if you add 'if="test.portlib"' to the targets '-compile-native-tests'
> and '-run-native-tests' no tests will be run and

Hmm... I didn't realise depends were executed even when if/unless
conditions fail.  Fixed now.

> build failed on the
> '-check-for-empty' target only with message "build\test_report not found".

This is really a bug/feature of make/build-test.xml.

Regards,
 Mark.