harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [general] JRockit H27.2.1 for Harmony Class Library released now
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:28:36 GMT
I'm happy to forward the following message due to Apache's spam
filter being overly aggressive (this is really cool...).  I hope it
makes it.  Sorry about the formatting :

From: Tuva Palm [mailto:tpalm@bea.com]
Sent: den 30 januari 2007 10:39
To: 'dev@harmony.apache.org'
Subject: JRockit H27.2.1 for Harmony Class Library released now

We have followed the Apache Harmony project since its inception, and
are impressed by the rapid progress the project has made.  We are now
making a version of JRockit adapted to work with Harmony available to
the community to help the Harmony project progress towards being a
full Java implementation, and to help us understand the issues
involved in making our JVM more generic.

JROCKIT H27.2.1 FOR HARMONY CLASS LIBRARY RELEASED NOW

The JRockit H27.2.1 release is a 32-bit partial implementation of the
Java Standard Edition Version 5 Specification for Windows on Intel
architecture that works with Harmony Class Library. This software is
not a part of the Apache Harmony project, and is being licensed to
you for evaluation purposes only. If you have any questions regarding
JRockit or this release please visit our forums.

Download the JRockit H27.2.1 at

     http://dev2dev.bea.com/jrockit/jrockitVM

Visit the BEA JRockit forums

      http://forums.bea.com (jrockit.developer.interest.general)