harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [vote] HARMONY-1407 : contribution of code for java.lang.management
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:28:33 GMT
I let it run longer because I realized that many in our community
were celebrating holidays still...  sorry 'bout that.

+1 from geir, Rana, Paulex, Tony, Egor, Tim, Oliver, Dan, Ruth,
Alexey V, Stefano, Nathan, Mikhail, Gregory, Richard, Jimmy, Robert,
Stepan, Alexey P, Andrey

(no other votes)

Hm.  Looks like a close one.... :)

Vote passes.  Have at it..