harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit][abcd] HARMONY-1788 Inequality graph generation from HIR
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:12:46 GMT
On the 0x233 day of Apache Harmony Naveen Neelakantam wrote:
> Hello Egor,
>
> I'm almost too embarrassed to ask, but if I started looking at your
> ABCD code now, would it still be useful?

It actually *is* useful!

I have been busy with stability issues during this period, thus made
no progress in ABCD since my last update to HARMONY-1788. I want to
finish this work not later than January. If you have time to do it
faster, you can take it. I will be fixing Jitrino.OPT here and there
for a while yet...

> My "one week" of pressing tasks turned into over a month.  Sorry.

ps: sorry for my late reply, I have been on a short vacation;)